Mitzie has more than 20 years experience in the Financial Services Sector. Mitzie passed the ILPA pensions and health exams and is a Certified Financial Planner (CFP). She recently passed the RE5 exams required by the Financial Services Board to continue giving Advice in respect of all Financial Planning.
What we do
- Consult and implement Employee Benefit arrangements for Employer Groups even as small as 5 employees.
- Risk Cover Death, disability funeral etc.
- Medical Aid Assistance with selection of appropriate medical aid Registering and de-registering staff. Assisting with claims.
- Complete financial planning for individuals Risk needs, retirement planning, wills, medical aid selection
- Financial Empowerment seminars to assist understanding financial terminology, budgets etc.
- Personal and commercial short term insurance
Most of you know that my favourite benefit is DEATH INCOME, a benefit that allows the family left behind to carry on without the financial income dropping down to a minimum or nothing at all.read more
It is no surprise that the COVID–19 pandemic has put a lot of fear and doubt in the minds of South African citizens.
Many factories, shops and small businesses have been forced to close temporarily, travel bans have been enforced and individuals are panic buying due to the unknown of what may be next.