Mitzie has more than 20 years experience in the Financial Services Sector. Mitzie passed the ILPA pensions and health exams and is a Certified Financial Planner (CFP). She recently passed the RE5 exams required by the Financial Services Board to continue giving Advice in respect of all Financial Planning.
What we do
- Consult and implement Employee Benefit arrangements for Employer Groups even as small as 5 employees.
- Risk Cover Death, disability funeral etc.
- Medical Aid Assistance with selection of appropriate medical aid Registering and de-registering staff. Assisting with claims.
- Complete financial planning for individuals Risk needs, retirement planning, wills, medical aid selection
- Financial Empowerment seminars to assist understanding financial terminology, budgets etc.
- Personal and commercial short term insurance
What is it? It’s an investment that gives the investor flexibility to be able to invest in underlying investment funds and decide on their annual income within certain prescribed limits.read more
A few months after the new default regulations for retirement funds came into effect, they have brought to light a few points that will have to be addressed. Here are six.read more
Who qualifies for such a withdrawal?
• A member of a retirement annuity fund, pension preservation fund or provident preservation fund who has discontinued his/her contributions before his/her retirement date and where he/she has formally emigrated from South Africa, with such emigration having been recognised by the South African Reserve Bank for the purposes of exchange control;