Mitzie has more than 20 years experience in the Financial Services Sector. Mitzie passed the ILPA pensions and health exams and is a Certified Financial Planner (CFP). She recently passed the RE5 exams required by the Financial Services Board to continue giving Advice in respect of all Financial Planning.
What we do
- Consult and implement Employee Benefit arrangements for Employer Groups even as small as 5 employees.
- Risk Cover Death, disability funeral etc.
- Medical Aid Assistance with selection of appropriate medical aid Registering and de-registering staff. Assisting with claims.
- Complete financial planning for individuals Risk needs, retirement planning, wills, medical aid selection
- Financial Empowerment seminars to assist understanding financial terminology, budgets etc.
- Personal and commercial short term insurance
As part of our ongoing effort to make our Offshore Investment Platform more accessible to clients, we are pleased to inform you that investors will have the option of using South African rands for lump sum investments into new and existing offshore accounts, effective 12 October 2018. We have negotiated preferential rates with an authorised dealer, who will convert clients’ rands into foreign currency. Minimum investment amounts are shown in the table below.read more
Sanlam’s Severe Illness benefits are comprehensive, marketable and flexible, but without compromising on our philosophy to always provide proper over for all our clients. Sanlam offers very comprehensive cancer cover under our cancer-only benefit: the Cancer or Cancer Plus benefit and the same cover is also offered as part of our Comprehensive Severe Illness or Comprehensive Severe Illness Plus benefit.read more
Changes to BonClassic
The out-of-hospital radiology and pathology benefits have been combined into one benefit and the out-of-hospital physiotherapy and paramedical services have been combined into one benefit as well. We have also removed the benefit for specialised drugs on this plan.