Mitzie has more than 20 years experience in the Financial Services Sector. Mitzie passed the ILPA pensions and health exams and is a Certified Financial Planner (CFP). She recently passed the RE5 exams required by the Financial Services Board to continue giving Advice in respect of all Financial Planning.
What we do
- Consult and implement Employee Benefit arrangements for Employer Groups even as small as 5 employees.
- Risk Cover Death, disability funeral etc.
- Medical Aid Assistance with selection of appropriate medical aid Registering and de-registering staff. Assisting with claims.
- Complete financial planning for individuals Risk needs, retirement planning, wills, medical aid selection
- Financial Empowerment seminars to assist understanding financial terminology, budgets etc.
- Personal and commercial short term insurance
When upgrading to a Gap Cover option that provides more comprehensive benefits, our 12 Month Pre-Existing Condition Waiting Period applies to the enhanced benefits. But… effective immediately, existing clients can make the most of our annual Option Change Window Period and change their Gap Cover option with a cover start date between 1 September 2020 and 1 March 2021.read more
The trustees are required to administer the trust in terms of the law and the provisions of the trust instrument and act with the highest degree of diligence and caution. Trustees are required to be more careful and prudent with the affairs of the trust than they would be with their own affairs.read more
As the COVID-19 count in South Africa is reaching record highs – to the extent that at one point we had the highest number of new cases in one day, the harsh reality is that many of us are in the unfortunate position where we personally know someone who has the virus.read more