Mitzie has more than 20 years experience in the Financial Services Sector. Mitzie passed the ILPA pensions and health exams and is a Certified Financial Planner (CFP). She recently passed the RE5 exams required by the Financial Services Board to continue giving Advice in respect of all Financial Planning.
What we do
- Consult and implement Employee Benefit arrangements for Employer Groups even as small as 5 employees.
- Risk Cover Death, disability funeral etc.
- Medical Aid Assistance with selection of appropriate medical aid Registering and de-registering staff. Assisting with claims.
- Complete financial planning for individuals Risk needs, retirement planning, wills, medical aid selection
- Financial Empowerment seminars to assist understanding financial terminology, budgets etc.
- Personal and commercial short term insurance
Any entrepreneur in the start-up phase will tell you that running a new business is often a cause of stress and anxiety, and not a carefree escape from the nine-to-five that outsiders might perceive it to be.read more
It seems that the writing is on the wall for the traditional nine to five job. The world is becoming increasingly agile and flexible as employees juggle multiple jobs and incomes. You might call them hustlers, moonlighters or side jobbers but one thing is certain, there are more of them in the market today than ever before.read more
Providing an employee with retirement benefits, either in the form of a pension fund or provident fund (there is a distinction between these two, but for the purposes of this article we will refer to the monies that are paid out to a member of a retirement benefit scheme, as a pension benefit), is commonplace, but not compulsory in terms of South African law.read more