Mitzie has more than 20 years experience in the Financial Services Sector. Mitzie passed the ILPA pensions and health exams and is a Certified Financial Planner (CFP). She recently passed the RE5 exams required by the Financial Services Board to continue giving Advice in respect of all Financial Planning.
What we do
- Consult and implement Employee Benefit arrangements for Employer Groups even as small as 5 employees.
- Risk Cover Death, disability funeral etc.
- Medical Aid Assistance with selection of appropriate medical aid Registering and de-registering staff. Assisting with claims.
- Complete financial planning for individuals Risk needs, retirement planning, wills, medical aid selection
- Financial Empowerment seminars to assist understanding financial terminology, budgets etc.
- Personal and commercial short term insurance
The past few years have seen a number of debates and developments in the medical scheme industry. When the regulators introduced the then new Medical Schemes Act some twenty years ago they left out two most critical components to support the survival of schemes. These were “compulsory membership” and “a risk equalisation funding model” which would ensure that the young and healthy lives participate in the system.read more
We are pleased to inform you that we have removed the foreign asset limit for the Allan Gray Endowment, effective 12 December 2018.
Endowment accounts will be allowed up to 100% in foreign assets, up from 60% since April 2018
As Living Annuity and Endowment investors use Allan Gray Life’s foreign asset allowance instead of their own, we need to manage Allan Gray Life’s overall foreign asset exposure to ensure that we comply with the South African Reserve Bank’s exchange control regulations.
On 18 November, Eskom implemented Stage One load shedding after struggling with coal supply issues for many weeks. On 19 November, the power utility announced that there would be a strong possibility that there will be load shedding during the festive season.read more