Mitzie has more than 20 years experience in the Financial Services Sector. Mitzie passed the ILPA pensions and health exams and is a Certified Financial Planner (CFP). She recently passed the RE5 exams required by the Financial Services Board to continue giving Advice in respect of all Financial Planning.
What we do
- Consult and implement Employee Benefit arrangements for Employer Groups even as small as 5 employees.
- Risk Cover Death, disability funeral etc.
- Medical Aid Assistance with selection of appropriate medical aid Registering and de-registering staff. Assisting with claims.
- Complete financial planning for individuals Risk needs, retirement planning, wills, medical aid selection
- Financial Empowerment seminars to assist understanding financial terminology, budgets etc.
- Personal and commercial short term insurance
When it comes to life insurance, it’s not so much about what’s in it for you but what’s in it for the people you love and who depend on you financially. Of course nobody likes to think about their own death but it is necessary if you’re going to put a plan in place that ensures the financial future of the people you leave behind.read more
As mentioned in our previous communication, the Members of both schemes needed to vote on the proposed amalgamation. Good news!
The majority of Members who voted, both from Topmed and Fedhealth, voted in favour of the amalgamation.
Finance Minister, Tito Mboweni has delivered his maiden budget speech for 2019 this afternoon, and he did it with a few jokes and japes thrown in for good measure, too. Mboweni’s optimistic tone looked towards fixing Eskom, restoring the credibility of SARS and a 12-figure boost for free higher education.read more