Mitzie has more than 20 years experience in the Financial Services Sector. Mitzie passed the ILPA pensions and health exams and is a Certified Financial Planner (CFP). She recently passed the RE5 exams required by the Financial Services Board to continue giving Advice in respect of all Financial Planning.
What we do
- Consult and implement Employee Benefit arrangements for Employer Groups even as small as 5 employees.
- Risk Cover Death, disability funeral etc.
- Medical Aid Assistance with selection of appropriate medical aid Registering and de-registering staff. Assisting with claims.
- Complete financial planning for individuals Risk needs, retirement planning, wills, medical aid selection
- Financial Empowerment seminars to assist understanding financial terminology, budgets etc.
- Personal and commercial short term insurance
It is well known that trusts and estates have been under the magnifying glass of the South African Revenue Service (SARS) for a while now. This led to the introduction of an anti-avoidance measure (Section 7C of the Income Tax Act) effective from 1 March 2017, whereby SARS accesses growth in a trust. SARS wanted a way to access growth in assets, which people historically deliberately moved into a trust and thereby “froze” the value of the estate for estate duty purposes.read more
We often like to think “it won’t happen to me.” It’s human nature. Unfortunately, the truth is that an injury or illness can happen to any of us – at any time. If it does, it can impact your ability to do your job and earn an income.read more