Mitzie has more than 20 years experience in the Financial Services Sector. Mitzie passed the ILPA pensions and health exams and is a Certified Financial Planner (CFP). She recently passed the RE5 exams required by the Financial Services Board to continue giving Advice in respect of all Financial Planning.
What we do
- Consult and implement Employee Benefit arrangements for Employer Groups even as small as 5 employees.
- Risk Cover Death, disability funeral etc.
- Medical Aid Assistance with selection of appropriate medical aid Registering and de-registering staff. Assisting with claims.
- Complete financial planning for individuals Risk needs, retirement planning, wills, medical aid selection
- Financial Empowerment seminars to assist understanding financial terminology, budgets etc.
- Personal and commercial short term insurance
Ademption occurs when the bequest of an asset mentioned in a will is revoked due to the asset being sold, destroyed or given away by the deceased before they die. If the bequest is not revoked voluntarily, for example the asset was subject to judicial attachment, then ademption is not inferred and the onus of proving ademption lies with the person who claims the legacy must fail.read more
It’s a lazy Sunday afternoon. Simon, your 10-year old son, falls from the treehouse and suffers a fractured ankle. You rush him to the emergency room at your nearest hospital.
Thank goodness you have a Stratum Benefits Gap Cover policy with Casualty Cover that refunds the amount that you pay from your own pocket, or that your medical aid pays from a day-to-day benefit or your medical savings account.read more
HOW DID THE BHE DECISION CHANGE THE WAY ESTATES WILL BE DISTRIBUTED AND ADMINISTERED?
All deceased estates will be distributed in terms of the Intestate Succession Act. This means that the beneficiaries in order of preference are: