Mitzie has more than 20 years experience in the Financial Services Sector. Mitzie passed the ILPA pensions and health exams and is a Certified Financial Planner (CFP). She recently passed the RE5 exams required by the Financial Services Board to continue giving Advice in respect of all Financial Planning.
What we do
- Consult and implement Employee Benefit arrangements for Employer Groups even as small as 5 employees.
- Risk Cover Death, disability funeral etc.
- Medical Aid Assistance with selection of appropriate medical aid Registering and de-registering staff. Assisting with claims.
- Complete financial planning for individuals Risk needs, retirement planning, wills, medical aid selection
- Financial Empowerment seminars to assist understanding financial terminology, budgets etc.
- Personal and commercial short term insurance
The South African Revenue Service (SARS) have put several tax incentives in place to encourage us to save more for our retirement and other long-term goals. As the end of the tax year is approaching, now is a good time to maximise the available tax benefits.read more
2020 Contribution Adjustments: Medshield Medical Scheme – Premium Plus – 12.5% increase.read more
To recap, we can honestly say that 2019 was an extraordinarily good year for Bonitas. Not only did we meet the target of 46 000 new members, but exceeded it and reached a remarkable figure of 50 680.read more