Mitzie has more than 20 years experience in the Financial Services Sector. Mitzie passed the ILPA pensions and health exams and is a Certified Financial Planner (CFP). She recently passed the RE5 exams required by the Financial Services Board to continue giving Advice in respect of all Financial Planning.
What we do
- Consult and implement Employee Benefit arrangements for Employer Groups even as small as 5 employees.
- Risk Cover Death, disability funeral etc.
- Medical Aid Assistance with selection of appropriate medical aid Registering and de-registering staff. Assisting with claims.
- Complete financial planning for individuals Risk needs, retirement planning, wills, medical aid selection
- Financial Empowerment seminars to assist understanding financial terminology, budgets etc.
- Personal and commercial short term insurance
Finance Minister, Tito Mboweni has delivered his maiden budget speech for 2019 this afternoon, and he did it with a few jokes and japes thrown in for good measure, too. Mboweni’s optimistic tone looked towards fixing Eskom, restoring the credibility of SARS and a 12-figure boost for free higher education.read more
Expected changes to the income tax laws in March 2019 will allow members who emigrate before they reach retirement date more flexibility to withdraw their retirement funds when they leave the country.read more
Through BUPA GLOBAL TRAVEL – our international travel insurance provider – you and your dependants covered on either of our GAP 500 options can be insured in the event of acute illness or injury whilst travelling abroad for leisure.read more