We at Ginsburg Financial Services will be able to assist with solutions
Questions to consider when running your own business.
Suretyship Protection/ Contingent Liability
- Are you standing surety for loan/debt affected by the business?
- Are you aware of the impact if the loan/debt cannot be repaid?
Loan Account Protection
- Do you have a loan account?
- Is the business able to repay the loan account on your death or disability?
Business Overheads Cover
- Can the business finance the ongoing day-to-day running expenses should you become disabled?
- Are there people in the business who are critical to its success?
- Do you know how difficult it is to recruit top person?
- Does your business have any principal debtors?
- What will the impact be if a principal debtors dies or becomes disabled?
- Are you looking for additional finance now or in the near future?
- Does the business write off assets on an annual basis?
- Is the business making a profit and what is it doing with such profits?
Business Continuity (Buy-and-sell)
- What is to happen to your share of business on death or disability?
- Does the business have the financial means in which to continue paying the employees if the owner should become temporary or permanent disabled?
Loan Account Redemption
- Do you have a loan account as a result of having loaned money to the business?