Mitzie has more than 20 years experience in the Financial Services Sector. Mitzie passed the ILPA pensions and health exams and is a Certified Financial Planner (CFP). She recently passed the RE5 exams required by the Financial Services Board to continue giving Advice in respect of all Financial Planning.
What we do
- Consult and implement Employee Benefit arrangements for Employer Groups even as small as 5 employees.
- Risk Cover Death, disability funeral etc.
- Medical Aid Assistance with selection of appropriate medical aid Registering and de-registering staff. Assisting with claims.
- Complete financial planning for individuals Risk needs, retirement planning, wills, medical aid selection
- Financial Empowerment seminars to assist understanding financial terminology, budgets etc.
- Personal and commercial short term insurance
Further to our last communication regarding the proposed amalgamation between Topmed and Fedhealth, I am pleased to advise that the intention is to amalgamate with effect 1 August 2019, subject to the relevant authorities’ approval.read more
An amendment to the SA Income Tax Act becomes effective in March 2020, and has hard-hitting consequences for South Africans working outside SA. It requires that SA tax residents spending more than 183 days abroad (of which 60 days are consecutive) pay SA tax of up to 45% of their foreign employment income once it exceeds R1m per annum.read more
The inevitable reality of cryptocurrency regulation is gathering pace. With the draft proposal opened to public comment closing last month, the initial steps are in process to bring some formality to this growing and popular asset class.read more