Mitzie has more than 20 years experience in the Financial Services Sector. Mitzie passed the ILPA pensions and health exams and is a Certified Financial Planner (CFP). She recently passed the RE5 exams required by the Financial Services Board to continue giving Advice in respect of all Financial Planning.
What we do
- Consult and implement Employee Benefit arrangements for Employer Groups even as small as 5 employees.
- Risk Cover Death, disability funeral etc.
- Medical Aid Assistance with selection of appropriate medical aid Registering and de-registering staff. Assisting with claims.
- Complete financial planning for individuals Risk needs, retirement planning, wills, medical aid selection
- Financial Empowerment seminars to assist understanding financial terminology, budgets etc.
- Personal and commercial short term insurance
The National Department of Health (NDoH) has advised that the first confirmed case of COVID-19 (coronavirus disease 2019) has been reported in Kwa-Zulu Natal. To allay possible fears regarding cover for Medihelp patients, you can advise your clients of the following key factors to consider.read more
The laws around tax for South Africans who live and work abroad have changed and it’s important to work out whether or not you are now expected to pay tax on income you earn outside of the country. Carla Rossouw tackles this complex topic.read more
The South African Revenue Service (SARS) have put several tax incentives in place to encourage us to save more for our retirement and other long-term goals. As the end of the tax year is approaching, now is a good time to maximise the available tax benefits.read more