Mitzie has more than 20 years experience in the Financial Services Sector. Mitzie passed the ILPA pensions and health exams and is a Certified Financial Planner (CFP). She recently passed the RE5 exams required by the Financial Services Board to continue giving Advice in respect of all Financial Planning.
What we do
- Consult and implement Employee Benefit arrangements for Employer Groups even as small as 5 employees.
- Risk Cover Death, disability funeral etc.
- Medical Aid Assistance with selection of appropriate medical aid Registering and de-registering staff. Assisting with claims.
- Complete financial planning for individuals Risk needs, retirement planning, wills, medical aid selection
- Financial Empowerment seminars to assist understanding financial terminology, budgets etc.
- Personal and commercial short term insurance
One of the key benefits of investing for retirement using a retirement fund is the generous tax deduction for contributions, subject to a maximum of 27.5% of the greater of your taxable income or remuneration, with an annual ceiling of R350 000.read more
The national minimum wage (NMW) came into effect on 1 January 2019. What exactly does this mean for employers and employees? The new minimum wage of R20 per hour applies across all sectors, with a few exceptions.read more
The past few years have seen a number of debates and developments in the medical scheme industry. When the regulators introduced the then new Medical Schemes Act some twenty years ago they left out two most critical components to support the survival of schemes. These were “compulsory membership” and “a risk equalisation funding model” which would ensure that the young and healthy lives participate in the system.read more