Mitzie has more than 20 years experience in the Financial Services Sector. Mitzie passed the ILPA pensions and health exams and is a Certified Financial Planner (CFP). She recently passed the RE5 exams required by the Financial Services Board to continue giving Advice in respect of all Financial Planning.
What we do
- Consult and implement Employee Benefit arrangements for Employer Groups even as small as 5 employees.
- Risk Cover Death, disability funeral etc.
- Medical Aid Assistance with selection of appropriate medical aid Registering and de-registering staff. Assisting with claims.
- Complete financial planning for individuals Risk needs, retirement planning, wills, medical aid selection
- Financial Empowerment seminars to assist understanding financial terminology, budgets etc.
- Personal and commercial short term insurance
With 17 million members globally, in 19 different countries, Vitality is the world’s best behavioural change programme – this TV commercial highlights how Vitality is changing the world.read more
In preparation for the new benefits Discovery Bank will offer, the Travel Booster and Health Wallet benefits will fall away in their current formats.read more
A view from Dr Jonathan Broomberg, CEO of Discovery Health, on the National Health Insurance Bill and the Medical Schemes Amendment Billread more