Mitzie has more than 20 years experience in the Financial Services Sector. Mitzie passed the ILPA pensions and health exams and is a Certified Financial Planner (CFP). She recently passed the RE5 exams required by the Financial Services Board to continue giving Advice in respect of all Financial Planning.
What we do
- Consult and implement Employee Benefit arrangements for Employer Groups even as small as 5 employees.
- Risk Cover Death, disability funeral etc.
- Medical Aid Assistance with selection of appropriate medical aid Registering and de-registering staff. Assisting with claims.
- Complete financial planning for individuals Risk needs, retirement planning, wills, medical aid selection
- Financial Empowerment seminars to assist understanding financial terminology, budgets etc.
- Personal and commercial short term insurance
We recognise the devastating impact that the current Covid-19 pandemic is having on businesses and people in South Africa and beyond. We applaud the government’s swift and decisive action to mitigate transmission risks in South Africa, as we all play our part in flattening the curve.read more
In my 20 years in the financial industry I have seen that our clients who are fully aware of their income and expenses experience the least stress and have the most savings. It is imperative to keep a monthly – and even an annual – budget.read more
According to the World Health Organisation, breast cancer impacts 2.1 million women each year. In 2018, 15% of all cancer deaths in women were due to breast cancer. Men, however, can also develop breast cancer.read more