Mitzie has more than 20 years experience in the Financial Services Sector. Mitzie passed the ILPA pensions and health exams and is a Certified Financial Planner (CFP). She recently passed the RE5 exams required by the Financial Services Board to continue giving Advice in respect of all Financial Planning.
What we do
- Consult and implement Employee Benefit arrangements for Employer Groups even as small as 5 employees.
- Risk Cover Death, disability funeral etc.
- Medical Aid Assistance with selection of appropriate medical aid Registering and de-registering staff. Assisting with claims.
- Complete financial planning for individuals Risk needs, retirement planning, wills, medical aid selection
- Financial Empowerment seminars to assist understanding financial terminology, budgets etc.
- Personal and commercial short term insurance
Everybody has biases. We make judgements about people, places, and of course, the markets. It is almost impossible not to allow the filters which are created through our emotions and our experiences to impact our investment decision making. The trick is to understand them, be able to identify them when they occur and to build in steps to mitigate them when needed.read more
The Gauteng Division in Pretoriea, has on 23 August 2019, placed Thebemed Medical Scheme under provisional curatorship following a successful application by the Registrar of the Council for Medical Schemes (CMS), in terms of Section 56(1) of the Medical Schemes Act, No. 131 of 1998 (the MS Act), and Section 5(1) and (2) of the Financial Institutions (Protection of Funds) Act 28 of 2001 (the FI Act).read more
What is it? It’s an investment that gives the investor flexibility to be able to invest in underlying investment funds and decide on their annual income within certain prescribed limits.read more