Mitzie has more than 20 years experience in the Financial Services Sector. Mitzie passed the ILPA pensions and health exams and is a Certified Financial Planner (CFP). She recently passed the RE5 exams required by the Financial Services Board to continue giving Advice in respect of all Financial Planning.
What we do
- Consult and implement Employee Benefit arrangements for Employer Groups even as small as 5 employees.
- Risk Cover Death, disability funeral etc.
- Medical Aid Assistance with selection of appropriate medical aid Registering and de-registering staff. Assisting with claims.
- Complete financial planning for individuals Risk needs, retirement planning, wills, medical aid selection
- Financial Empowerment seminars to assist understanding financial terminology, budgets etc.
- Personal and commercial short term insurance
The Council for Medical Schemes (CMS) has issued revised guidelines for medical schemes with regards to the payment of COVID-19 tests. Under these new guidelines, schemes must pay for all COVID-19 tests, whether they are positive or negative, from Risk and not from members’ day-to-day benefits if the member is a ‘person under investigation’ or PUI.read more
On Wednesday 24 June 2020, Finance Minister Tito Mboweni addressed the nation in a COVID-19 emergency budget speech. This was brought on by an extremely slow economic growth, a decline in investor confidence and the negative effects of the COVID-19 pandemic. Below are some of the key points that came out of the speech.read more
The Master of the High Court can play a role in ensuring that the trustees of a trust conduct themselves in a proper way in accordance with both the law and the trust instrument. In certain instances the Master may even remove a trustee from office.read more