The monthly premium payable is R207.00 per Dog and R151.00 per Cat. The accident only cover is R82,00.
Differentiating points on the PawPaw product:
- No breed exclusions, therefore clients are not penalised on their choice of pet
- No upper limits, no sub-limits as well as full case management
- Concise one page policy wording (easily read)
- Every risk is assessed upfront, therefore ensuring a very smooth claims process in your real time of need
- All claims processed in 72 hours, furthermore, we pay directly into the vet’s account.
- Flat premiums, not risk rated (R207- dogs R151- cats R82- Accident only)
With PAW PAW you get:
- NO Breed exclusions
- NO sub-limits on specific conditions
- Excess payable 10% of claim min R150 each and every claim
- The costs for the treatment of any illness within the first 30 days of joining PAW PAW are not covered.
- The cost of treatment for accidental injuries ARE covered from the date of inception
- A dedicated clinical case management to ensure appropriate medical care is given to your pet at the time of need
- Straight forward pre-authorisations for non-emergency treatments to limit unexpected costs
- Pre-approved claims can be settled directly with the VET, keeping out of pocket contributions to a minimum
- Pre-existing Conditions are assessed by a qualified VET, to ensure that the appropriate cover is provided to each PET
- PET Health insurance that treats PETS as patients, not as property